Hotel Indigo Chester will be reopening to the public on Saturday 4 July 2020 and is now accepting bookings.
The safety and wellbeing of our guests and colleagues is our top priority, and we have implemented new hygiene procedures above and beyond our standard protocols, as well as social distancing measures, in line with government and public health advice.
Please find details of all our new policies below:
How we are looking after our guests
To ensure the safety and well-being of our guests after re-opening, we have worked on putting in place the following new measures at Hotel Indigo Chester:
• Reduced contact at check-in and check-out
• Contactless payment options available
• Protective screens at reception
• Thorough cleaning of keys cards between uses
• Social distancing adhered to throughout hotel
• Hand sanitiser stations in key location
How we are looking after our Teams
Alongside our guests, it’s vital that our teams can work in a stay and happy environment while continuing to satisfy the needs of our guests. With that in mind, the following new measures have been implemented at Hotel Indigo Chester:
• Training on social distancing and hygiene standards
• Job specific training
• Clear guidance for if feeling unwell
• Access to PPE where required
• Improved communications for advice and guidance
Our new cleaning measures
We follow the newly modified IHG Way of Clean policy, which promises to give guests extra reassurance during their stay.
This includes using new COVID-recommended products and protocols, increased cleaning frequencies, and a new five-step improved cleaning programme to ensure guest rooms, reception, public spaces and food & beverage areas are clean, feel like new and a free of clutter.
• Thoroughly deep cleaned and sanitisation all guest rooms and public areas
• Used globally approved products proven to be effective against Coronavirus
• Increased allotted time for cleaning each room to allow deeper level of cleaning
• Disinfection of all touch points within bedrooms including handles, phones, desks etc.
• ‘One cloth per room’ policy meaning a new/fresh cleaning cloth is used in every room
• Revised team training to ensure everyone follows the new cleaning standards
• Increased frequency of cleaning public areas including lifts controls, door handles etc.
• Use of appropriate PPE, where necessary, and keeping on top of future government advice
• Implemented the new IHG Clean Promise. More details about this can be found at ihg.com/clean.
Will the restaurant be open?
The restaurant will be working in line with governmental guidelines allowing a safe environment for both guests and staff.
Breakfast will still be an experience at Hotel Indigo Chester, just served in a variety of different styles. Your breakfast your way and naturally adhering to the current safety measures to protect you and us.
Ourselves and IHG continue to monitor developments around the world and are in contact with global organisations including the World Health Organization (WHO), Centres for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and relevant to ensure the actions we take are comprehensive and suitable.